Due to a variety of perfectly good excuses, it’s been a really long time since anything happened on this blog. I mostly blame the extended search for a new speaker of the house as the reason for my lack of activity, although there could be some other contributing factors.
Those other contributing factors include:
- Senior year of high school coursework: Specifically, the strange process in which my teachers seem to think that me not sleeping ever is going to teach me how to be a functioning adult and thus assign hours upon hours of homework every night.
- Applying to college (because the homework wasn’t enough on it’s own). Good news on this front, I have only four schools left and also Seton Hall accepted me yesterday (5 days after I applied)!
- I got a TV Show! Well, ok, not a real TV show. I started writing, editing, filming, and hosting the Weekly Show with Henry Bendon, a comedy show that ran on my high school’s closed circuit tv channel on Friday mornings after the announcements. The show is both very popular within the high school and also cancelled until further notice. Good news for Weekly Show fans (which do actually exist). The show will continue on the internet starting again this Friday and may return in a longer (but slightly different) format to the school in December.
- Sports. They’re a thing that happens and takes up time. That pretty much sums it up.
- The department of commerce. If that joke doesn’t make any sense, because I waited a really long time to say it, that’s ok. Just click the link and then read it again and laugh hysterically .
Anyway, that’s all I’ve got for this blog post. Don’t give up hope though. The possibility of regular posts returning is definitely higher than zero.